Key Responsibilities Area:
· Using the highest standards and practices to ensure financial documents comply with the law.
· Collecting and verifying financial information.
· Maintaining a general ledger by inputting daily financial transactions.
· Preparing financial statements, producing accounting reports, and checking them for accuracy.
· Prepares financial summaries, reports, analysis, cost-benefit analysis and/or ad hoc financial reports as required by the Senior Accountant/Management.
· Prepare the financial pack as per the current practices – this includes monthly/quarterly P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statements, Project P&L, Forecast, and Segment P&L.
· Assist in the preparation of annual statutory Financial Statements.
· Ensure supporting schedules/reconciliations are available for Balance Sheet items.
· Gather and verify invoices for appropriate documentation prior to payment.
· Ensure that sales invoices of projects are issued on time.
· Resolve queries from clients by investigating the issue and coordinating with other departments.
· Maintain accounts receivable records to ensure aging is up to date, credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and miscellaneous differences are cleared.
· Perform daily cash management duties, including the recording of bank deposits, updating and distribution of cash receipt logs, and posting of cash to the accounts receivable sub-ledger.
· Monitor and collect accounts receivable by contacting clients via telephone, email, and mail.
· Prepare analytical and ratio analyses relevant to A/R so management can gain a better understanding of how collection efforts are progressing.
· Support other accounting and finance team members, inventory management, and cost accounting.
· Maintain bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed.
· Communicate with previous clients and customers to request payment and arrange payment plans.
· Collect payment from customers and accurately record it into the system.
· Create reports and balance sheets that document overall profits and losses.
· Update client accounts based on payment or contact information.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or its equivalent.
· Minimum 3 TO 5 years in handling corporate accounts and bookkeeping.
· Must hold good exposure in accounts receivable.
· Must be able to work well in teams and to work independently with limited supervision.
· Proficiency with one of the commonly used accounting ERP systems, such as SAP, Wings, etc
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel and Data analytics skills.
Our Ideal candidate would be:
· Professional qualified under CA practitioner with corporate accounts handling exposure be a plus.
Audit experience with known audit companies will be a plus.
· Thorough knowledge of rules and application of VAT in UAE.
· Knowledge of Project/Segment and Group Accounting.
· Knowledge of preparing Statutory Financial Statements up to Consolidation.
· Highly motivated and self-directed individual with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with customers, clients, and employees at all levels in the organization.
** Females on Father/Spouse sponsored visa, meeting with above criteria, exposure in Accounts receivables background will be preferable.
HRM - Al Taher Global