To improve the response and feedback, Vacancies.ae users can upload and add photos to their resume or company profile. Uploaded pictures will appear on our career portal when:
- A jobseeker applies for a job, an employer will be able to go through his/her profile.
- Once an employer search on resume database, jobseeker's profile will appear on search results
- When a user search for hiring jobs or employer database, employer’s company profile will be viewed in search result.
User profile/resume accessibility is not limited to other members, once published on our web portal.
The visibility of your profile will depend on your privacy settings when an employer browse and search on Vacancies.ae
Picture Content Policy
Below are the restricted type of profiles:
- Uploading a different picture aside from yourself or images that are property of other individual, business or entity.
- Users confirmation on behalf of their employers, uploading the company logo or any other picture affiliated with the company without their permission or prior consent.
- Profile that is improper, vulgar and indecent.
- Profile that include abusive or scandalous content.
- Use of copyright pictures.
Uploading a picture/photo is a suggestion for users to get a better respond by other members or employers. Vacancies.ae will not be held accountable for any member who used his/her photo for the wrong purpose or in any case whatsoever.
Without prior notice, Vacancies.ae will automatically remove any images that opposes this policy.
Account and services will also be terminated upon the violation of the above.