Terms of Reference for a Civil Project Manager
Must be a qualified and Experienced Civil Engineer with at least 10 years of experience as Project
Engineer and Project Manager preferably for a hotel project in Thailand.
Candidate with knowledge and understanding of developing hotels would be best suitable for this
Role and Responsibilities of this position:
1. Must be experienced to prequalify various consultant’s and manage Design execution.
2. Candidate must be fluent in use of various project management tools to track the progress of
project on a weekly basis and report to Management about the overall progress of project.
3. Extensive knowledge and experience with Design-Bid-Build delivery Method.
4. Should be able to Demonstrate knowledge of Project Management role and responsibilities.
5. Knowledge and experience of handling contractor’s and sub contractor’s on site and derive the
best construction quality from appointed contractors.
6. Good knowledge of Project planning, managing time, cost and quality for all the contractor’s
working on the project.
7. Preparing consolidated reports on progress, cost and time for Senior management – with clear
strategy to recoup any delay’s or cost over runs.
8. Must have very good knowledge and understanding of Design review and implementation of
9. Procurement and Material management for project.
10. Must be an excellent communicator both verbal and written.
Joyce Cueto (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Civil Project Manager in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Koh Samui - Thailand. The ideal candidate should have civil project engineer experienced qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require civil project, civil engineer, project manager, hotel, project, design, fluent, project management, tools, progress, basis, management, handling, sub contractor, site, construction, quality, project planning, time, cost, senior management, design review, material management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.