1. Generation of technical drawings, guided by drafting standards and procedures, underneath supervision of the Lead Draftsman.
2. To study, report any problem or missing information to the Lead Draftsman.
3. Trouble shooting and proposal making.
4. To generate any forms related to drawings.
5. Prepare schedules, RFIs, submittals and other required documents
6. External and Internal Submissions
7. Identify and notify variations
Any duties related to engineering drawings, not limited to the above
Elizabeth Than (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Joinery Draftsman in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Jebel Ali - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelors or diploma in engineering qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require good working knowledge of cad, ms excel and word, reporting skills, teamwork, quality focus, solid knowledge of joinery, good interpersonal, communication skills, spreadsheets and schedule preparing skills mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 4k to 6k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.