Qualification: High School qualified or equivalent.
- 5-6 years of UAE experience as a Pest Control Supervisor/Technician.
- Valid UAE driving license.
- Licensed to perform pest control
- Ability to work in all weather and workplace conditions
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Effective communications skills
- Excellent customer services skills
- Detail oriented
- Inspecting customers premises to identify pest problems
- Determining the kind of treatment required to eliminate a particular type of pest.
- Advising customers on the kind of treatment required to eliminate identified pests.
- Filling out all necessary paperwork upon completion of each job
- Communicating with office staff in order to schedule services with customers
- Applying suitable pesticides to infested areas by following the label instructions and complying with safety procedures
- Responding to customers’ requests for various pest control services.
- Identifying opportunities to sell additional company services and products.
- Adjusting chemical mixtures according to the size of the affect areas.
AL WAFA GROUP OF COMPANIES (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Pest Control Supervisor in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have high school qualified or equivalent qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require problem solving, school, requirements, pest control, driving, license, customer, team, order, pest, environment, advising, filling, office staff, schedule, pesticides, safety, procedures mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.